Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Week 25: Transfers, Translating, and Temples!



Danish word of the week: SKÆG (skayg) Definition 1: BEARD Definition 2: FUN So if you want to say that something is fun/funny, you're basically saying, 'That's so beard!' What is this language. :)

So, we were supposed to get transfer calls today, but they told us last night that they're waiting until FRIDAY. I'm dying. Transfers are still a week from today, but we don't find out where we're going until the END of the week. So next time I write to you I'll either be writing from my new mystery area, or I'll still be here in the good old Valby Library. No matter what happens, it'll be great. But I just want to KNOW! Apparently I still need to work on my patience.

We had a great week this week-we taught some really good lessons. We've been staying busy and happy and relatively dry. Søster Reed and I tag-team translated in sacrament meeting yesterday! I might have accidentally told all of the English speakers that one of the men who bore his testimony got called as a Counselor to President Ezra Taft Benson. Søster Reed just started cracking up. Translating is so hard! You have to use like every part of your brain at the same time. But for the most part I think it went well. I was proud of us.

We get to go to the temple again on Saturday! There's a girl in our ward who is a recent convert from Thailand, and she's never been to the temple before. We helped her get ready for her temple recommend interview so we get to go with her. 

I love you all-have a fantastic week. :) 

Such colorful buildings in Denmark :)

Don't know if they are sharing a bike ...?  

Our lovely and happy Amanda.  She's doing so well and we're so proud of her!

No comments:

Post a Comment